Saturday, September 12, 2009

This is me,

Age: 16
Height: 5'5
Weight: 109 lbs.
Conclusion: disgusting

I would not say I am anorexic or bulimic, although I have habits and personality traits similar to both.

Currently I am suffering from cramps that have lead to nausea resulting in myself throwing up everything I have eaten in the past three days. I can honestly say I've never been happier to be in so much pain.

A few weeks back I looked in the mirror and decided what i saw was unacceptable. I did something I never thought I would or could do. I took my toothbrush and walked into my bathroom. I came out pretty happy. I continued doing that for two days until I realized it was not the right way of going about losing weight.

Of course, starving myself isn't the best weight loss plan either. But hey, its a little late for that. I guess I've never actually fasted or starved. Binge eating is more my style.

I've done some experimenting with laxatives and I'm sure that will continue in the future.

My destination of a smaller me is going to be great.
My journey is going to be more than I can take.

1 comment: